Google
 

Friday, July 6, 2007

Rain Today!

Yea! It rained today. This means I won't have to hand water my struggling plants every morning anymore. Maybe some of them will even perk up. The temperature is cooler too. Only 100 down from 112 this week.

The wind blew all the blossoms off of my Desert Willow but it has more buds. It's not finished blooming yet.

One of my transplanted Photinia has new growth. Unfortunately, the other 2 are looking more and more brown despite my watering. I guess I should be glad even one survived. Now what should I put in those spaces if the other 2 die? I wonder how much baby Photinia cost. I think I like them there. They are good screening plants. I shouldn't even be thinking about new plants right now. Just because the temperature dipped 12 degrees doesn't mean its planting weather.

No comments: